Thursday, May 26, 2005

a letter to pm the pm

i sent this this morning. pm@pm.gc.ca is his address.

Mr. Martin, I see you as a low person. Perhaps one of the lowest.

You and your ilk demonize Stephen Harper as being a religious wingnut and yet you're a supposed devout Catholic.

You talk about eliminating the democratic deficit and then postpone opposition days, as well as ignore what was, if not a clear confidence vote, a clear indication to hold an immediate confidence vote.

You buy votes with my money and then pat yourself on the back for being so good to "save" our country. (Thereby, in actuality, promoting Québec and, yes, western, separatism sentiment.)

You launder my money by passing it along in envelopes.

You lie. Yes, you. Vowed to eliminate the GST in the Almighty Red Book. That's right, you wrote the G-- damn thing.

How can I, a lowly Canadian taxpayer, believe you at all?

You have lost all moral, if not legal, authority to govern, yet you refuse to accept it because you have no morals. Which, I suppose, speaks volumes about what kind of Catholic you are. And which is why, I suppose, you and your ilk demonize Mr. Harper. Maybe you're afraid of someone standing for something. Taking a stand. It's also known as having a backbone. Cojones. In the words of Stephen Tyler, your get-up-and-go must have got up and went.

Mr. Martin, I (I'm ashamed to say) voted Liberal once--back in 1993. ("I will abolish the GST.") There are lies, damn lies, and then the whoppers you told. And continue to tell. You can not expect me to vote Liberal ever again.

May God have mercy on you but may the Canadian electorate rip you to shreds.

Sincerely,
Dave
Winnipeg, MB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home