Thursday, October 06, 2005

in the house today

i was just watching question period and a couple of things prompted me to write.

first, annie get your guns pulled a no-no in the house, calling the conservatives' assertion that the gun registry has cost $2 billion a lie.

the speaker admonished her right away and told her he was sure she would want to withdraw the comment.

when annie withdrew the comment, the look on her face was a smirk. almost a smile, one might say. the kind of smirk that says "you forced me to apologize but i don't really mean it", a smirk that, to me, displays the utter contempt the liberals have for canadians and propriety and what is right.

then, something else occurred to me. bill graham was being hammered on contracts for military aircraft. for a few months now, i've been looking at him, wondering who it was he reminded me of. and then it occurred to me.

here's bill and who he reminds me of.



n'est-ce pas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home