Friday, January 13, 2006

Too true...

I know I've been posting nothing much but lame spoofs and links to other good blog entries recently, but a guy's gotta work and have a social life, y'know?

That being said, I completely agree with N's take on things. We cannot, must not let up now. Don't let up until all the votes are counted, and even then don't let up until all the lefties are done their inevitable whining about a dirty campaign and how the media wouldn't cut them some slack.

Don't let up.

Not.

One.

Inch.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger OMMAG said...

More up to date humor.....

Me Too! Me Too!….I have Ethics Too!

Martin dumps Liberal candidate in B.C. riding after accusation of bribery

See my post at OMMAG One More Middle Aged Guy

LOL I am Luvin this!!!!

The defeated LIberals will all undertake a large Same sex/ group marriage and adopt a gazillion immigrant children to claim the $1200 a year in daycare support in an effort to keep their hands on as much taxpayers money as possible. Probably will funnel the rest back to the LPC...that is if there is any left over after Beer & Popcorn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home