Tuesday, February 13, 2007

David Keam, conservative?

I was listening to CJOB this afternoon when an ad for Best Sleep Centre came on.

Here's a link to the ad, but I don't know if it's a permalink. So i transcribed the good bits here:

"Hard enough to pay the rent this month for small business and our tired government wants to give us all a day off. According to them the planet is about to boil and they gather in a room {and} come up with, 'I know, a holiday! That will get us re-elected.'

...

It's the got to pay for the government's latest grand scheme event."

Is David Keam a conservative? It sounds like he's not a fan of the provincial NDP. Liberal? Maybe, but somehow I doubt it.

One more for our side.

I'm really glad I bought my bed there last year. Bravo, David Keam!

7 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but if that doesn't say "obsessed", I don't know what does. Wow. Are you really that desperate? Tsk tsk tsk. Quite frankly I am appauled that you would waste your time speculating on who belongs to what party. Lets stick to the real issues.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Doesn't sound like you're too sorry, nonny. And besides, it was supposed to be light-hearted as an entry. Sorry if that was too "nuanced" for you.

"Desperate"? "Tsk tsk tsk"? Is that you, Murray? Sure sounds like you...

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Keam's been a prominent Canadian Alliance and Conservative member for at least four years now.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huzzah.

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah. come to think of it, you're right. i'm definitely not sorry.

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is the VP of Steven Fletcher's riding. Yes he is a Tory.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Okay, all, thanks for the info. File that under "Things Dave didn't know."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home