Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sitting and waiting...

Grumble silly me, hit the wrong button and lost my post. I hope I can remember it all.

First off, amen, brother!

I've been think about how Paul Martin and his Liberal cohorts (including the MSM) are so incredibly hypocritical and it makes my head spin. I'm talking about a Christmas election, and here's why.

If Paul Martin's Liberals were brought down tomorrow, a Christmas election wouldn't be the only possible outcome!!!!! The timing of the election, once it's certain one needs to be held, is determined by one person and one person only: Paul Martin. So for him to connivingly and mendaciously (a fancy word for "in a lying way") say that "if there's a Christmas election, the opposition is to blame, not us" is unreal. And even more mind-boggling is how the MSM eat this up.

Second, the Liberals are so seemingly against mentioning Christmas at all, most of the time, lest they offend people of some other religion. To make the statement, then, that a Christmas election would be bothersome is a direct about-face from their usual operations. How hypocritical. (And BTW I have many non-Christian friends and they don't give hoot one about whether someone says "Merry Christmas" to them--they know it's meant as a gesture of goodwill, so they take it as such. Crazy common sense people.)

Third, what's wrong with a Christmas election anyhow? It seems when you ask the Liberals, no time is good for an election. Personally, I'm not even going to be in Winnipeg at Christmas, but if an election were called for Christmas Day, I would either vote by proxy, vote by computer (if that's available), or, by God, fly out to Winnipeg for the day. Not voting because it's inconvenient is a direct slap in the face to every single soldier who gave his or her life for this country.

Stephen, please don't play any more games. Pull the plug and introduce a non-confidence motion now. I don't want the Liberals in my pocket anymore. Please. Drop the hammer. Take them out. I'll be there to support you.

Just do it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home