Sunday, January 15, 2006

Really?

I have no doubt that the email shown here didn't come from the CPC. Why?

Well, first off, it would be stupid of anyone in Cook's position, even if he did feel those sentiments, to let them be known. That said, most CPC members don't want to play with the majority of social programs, except the silly socialized child care proposal.

Second off, computer experts have determined that the email originated in St. Petersburg, Russia. This is a place where from people a) spam lots and b) can send anonymous email. If Cook were to send an email like this, would he go through the trouble of sending it by an untraceable server? This humble blogger thinks not. He'd just send it from his own email, and make sure it was only sent to people he really trusted.

Due to both of these things, I can only conclude that this email is a fake, intended to scare the simple-minded into voting other than CPC because of the scary "HIDDEN AGENDA". If this works then I'd be very surprised.

And BTW, I won't say explicitly who I think made this email up, but I'll give you a hint: he disdains those who like beer and popcorn.

Something that could end up giving us a bit of a headache, a real one, is this one, although I think it was handled well. But this will be one to watch. Now it's time for me to go see if Cherniak is doing the Snoopy hope dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home