Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Why I'm going to vote Conservative in the next election

I've read their platform. I've talked about it, even.

But in today's Calgary Sun letters, Rick Plesnik puts it so succinctly:

"Let's see. If I vote for the Conservatives, they promise to reduce my personal income taxes, clean up government, go after those responsible for AdScam, and return power back to the provinces as set out in the Constitution. On the other hand, if I vote for the Liberals, they promise to give back about $200 of money they already taxed away from me, five years from now -- maybe. Gee, tough call!"

That was very well said, Rick. I don't think I could have done it better myself. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger TheTorontoTory said...

Amazing blog! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!

http://timefortheright.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home