Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Comments

Well, it's happened. Thanks to an anonymous fucktard, I've decided not to feed trolls anymore, and in that vein turned off the comments.

Karl, yes, you figured out who I am. Whoop de ding dong. You found some of my other writings. Big deal. You claim to be a government worker (although personally I think you're a 14-year-old kid with nothing better to do, judging by things you've said). Well if you are a government worker, then you reek of your own hypocrisy by posting during office hours, after castigating me for doing what you thought was the same. Now you know what my profession is and likely where I work. Now do you understand?

I have better things to do than feed trolls. Comments therefore off.

Thanks, Karl. You're a peach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home