Thursday, April 27, 2006

a quickie

Before I go to bed, I have to write this down.

Last night I went to a movie with a friend. Before said movie, a voice directly behind me was loudly pontificating.

The voice was talking about how Americans are all stupid and killers and terrorists, and Canadians and Britons are smart and peacable. The rhetoric was just astounding. And this person was spouting this stuff because he wasn't all that keen on seeing the movie, RV, and it sounded like it was ostensibly because it starred Americans (and yet was filmed primarily in Alberta).

The kicker?

The person spewing this leftist anti-American hatred was about 8 years old.

So either he leanred it from Mom and Dad (Mom with him didn't rebut his silliness) or he learned it in school. Either way, it was sickening and I had to tell myself "he's just a kid, and he has no idea what he's talking about."

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Sara said...

or his daycare worker,,,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home