Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Quick hits

43%. As it says on my MSN, take THAT, Dithers. I suppose it just goes to show that when you stand for something, even when people don't agree with that for which you stand, you garner support.

So whatever happened to the sky falling and the country falling into great social peril with us being ruled over by goose-stepping theocrats?

Thought so.

And really, this is one of the biggest non-stories I've ever read. If the media and the Dippers are grasping at straws like this and Harper's belly size, well, what does that say?

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger guttergirl said...

You have got to be kidding me. That article is the biggest waste of paper I have seen in a long time. Give me a break. So would it have been better if the SUV was bright yellow? These people really need to do something better with their time. That is just the way I see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home